Hatmaker Do Or Die Tennessee Boot Camp
A month ago we asked who was interested in the following:
A 1-Day Do or Die Combination Man/Woman Boot Camp filled with hardcore old school pugilism, grueling takedown and clinch work, wicked ground and pound and devilish bone-snapping jugular squishing submissions.
Add to this mix primitive conditioning, you know the fun stuff: tire flipping, sledgehammers, rope climbing, bear crawling in parking lots, rucking at the break of dawn, pushing limits, testing limits, breaking limits, and setting new horizons.
This would be a Team Event. Attendees will be assigned squads and these squads will "compete" against one another in all aspects of the 1-day of Hell.
- Saturday, November 8th 7AM (oh, man is that early-let's do it right, huh?)
- This is a one-day event (if we do it right, ain't nobody wanting a day two).
- We will work from 7AM till 7PM-with a break for lunch at Noon.
- Attendees will be separated into 2 Teams. You compete as a team in both the conditioning challenges and the Boxing, Shooting, Wrestling Challenges. Enthusiastic team camaraderie and good-natured trash-talking is highly encouraged.
- I'm preaching hard-to-the-core here, friends. Don't be skeered-any and all are welcome as long as they show up saying "I'll do what I can with what I've got." And if you're thinking "Man, I'd love to but I don't know if I'm up to that" Again, you'll never know unless you try. We will only test you to your level, not anyone else's.
- Gear: You, your mad will to work, mouthpiece, boxing gloves, MMA gloves, and whatever gear you are comfortable drilling in. (I would suggest some shoes if some Conditioning Challenges hit the pavement/trail).
- Location: Red Dragon Martial Arts Center 284 South Daisy Street Morristown, TN 37813
- Price: $50 for the RAW Crew, $75 for all else.
- The Money Where Your Mouth Is/Put-Up-Or-Shut-Up Rule: A gratifying ton of you are crazy/dumb enough to think that this sounded like a good idea and said you wanted a piece of this. Well, here it is. I suspect now that we've set a date some of that gung-ho ton will lose some weight-but that's the way of the world "We promise according to our hopes, we deliver according to our fears." If you want in, say "In!" and you'll pay a $25 deposit to put dollars behind your words.
Well, what's it gonna be? In or out?
SHE'S TOUGH (168 PAGES) Contents include Motivation, Female Approaches to Extreme Conditioning, Common Concerns & Remedies, Nutrition Facts, Tips on Building a Training Crew, Gear Recommendations per Commitment Level, Complete Exercise Vocabulary, and 3-Full Months of Exercise Menu Programming.
New book in 2014!
Release date will be published as soon as the book is finalized.
Coming soon: STREET SELF-DEFENSE VOL. 3: THE OUTER LIMITS DRILLS
MUD, GUTS, & GLORY: Tips & Training for Extreme Obstacle Racing (168 pages/250+ photos)
Purpose One: To provide the inside info needed to survive the oh, so fun phenomena of obstacle course racing.
Purpose Two: It is a conditioning manual for those who want to hit the courses in peak condition. It provides the scientific skinny on our stream-lined high-intensity approach, then details all of the unique exercises we use that are course specific, and then progresses you through 66 non-repeating workouts to get and keep you primed.
Purpose Three: It is a comprehensive manual on Flight/Evasion Skills for Real-World Combative trainers & trainees.
Among the contents include: The differences between Mud, Adventure, & Obstacle Racing, Competitive & Cooperative Mind-Sets, Military Function & Course Correlates. The extensive Techniques, Tactics, & Strategies section covers Stride Work, How to Approach Hills, How to Leap from Height and minimize Landing Load, How to Approach Electrical Hazards & Running the Gauntlet, The most Efficient ways to Climb Ropes (vertical, horizontal, and wall ropes), Tips on Climbing (everything from cargo nets to vertical walls to bouldering walls), Improving Low Crawl Efficiency, Balance Work, Hand-Over Hand Tips, and Tips for Bearing Loads for Distance.
We close with the Logistics Section which will provide tips on Clothing , Gear, Registration, and Clean-Up to make your race experience as streamlined as possible.
To snag an autographed copy just click the book above.
STREET SELF-DEFENSE SYSTEM: Vol. 2
X Weapon Techniques Against Armed Attackers
(3.5 Hours) This first volume is meant to accompany the harsh tactics we advocate in our street self-defense manual NO SECOND CHANCE. This first volume clocks in at over 3 1/2 hours and introduces the Natural Weapons Vocabulary, the Head-to-Toe Target System, introduces Static Scenario Drilling, and closes with Fluid Scenario Drilling i.e., the statistically most likely assault situations. (Disclosure: This volume is weapons-free. Volume 2 will cover that contingency in great depth.)
NEW! PITCH AN ADVENTURE SEMINARS