June 25th-28th we’ll be in Radford, VA for the 28th Anniversary of Karate College. To register or for more info www.thekaratecollege.com
I’m mighty proud of the work we’ve put into this material and it is my honest opinion that this is where the meat of our entire Street System is to be found.
It’s finally been released after a 3 year wait (you’ll know how long it’s been when you see my relatively youthful ugly mug in the Video Clip).
The 3rd volume of our Street Defense System The Outer Limits . This 2-DVD set clocks in at 2+ hours, it is our Darwinized process that allows you to cull and set your own personalized street tactics. If your (or our suggested) vocabulary makes it through the Drill Gauntlet-then you’ve got something. If it fails the gauntlet-Kill it or it just may get you killed.
- The Outer Limits Mind-Setting Vocabulary
- Acclimatization Drills: 6 templates to adjust you to the chaos.
- Multiple Opponent Drills: 14 to build your mass awareness and reactions.
- Impairment Drills: 27 Drills to foster improvised responses under the following circumstances Respiration Impairment, Balance/Mobility Impairment, Vision Impairment, Auditory Impairment, Dexterity/Coordination Impairment, Cognitive/Executive Function Impairment, & Limb Restriction Drills.
- Environmental Drills: 13 Drills covering the following arenas Obstacle Drills, Vertically c\Challenged Drills, Horizontally Challenged Drills, High Ground Drills, Car Drills, & Water Drills.
- Awareness Drills: 5 Classroom Use Drills to build “controlled paranoia.”
- Prop Drills: 3 Drills to sink the Improvised Weapons vocabulary.
- In all 68 Drills plus ideas on how to up the total with the Pragmatic Mix & Match Protocol.
(144 pages) A complete manual for building a boxing offensive and defensive base specific to MMA. The opening chapters lay down the strategy behind the stripped-down base and from there moves into the numerous MMA Boxing Frills section. Autographed Copy [You can email Mark to request a free sample chapter].
SHE'S TOUGH (168 PAGES) Contents include Motivation, Female Approaches to Extreme Conditioning, Common Concerns & Remedies, Nutrition Facts, Tips on Building a Training Crew, Gear Recommendations per Commitment Level, Complete Exercise Vocabulary, and 3-Full Months of Exercise Menu Programming.
MUD, GUTS, & GLORY: Tips & Training for Extreme Obstacle Racing (168 pages/250+ photos)
Purpose One: To provide the inside info needed to survive the oh, so fun phenomena of obstacle course racing.
Purpose Two: It is a conditioning manual for those who want to hit the courses in peak condition. It provides the scientific skinny on our stream-lined high-intensity approach, then details all of the unique exercises we use that are course specific, and then progresses you through 66 non-repeating workouts to get and keep you primed.
Purpose Three: It is a comprehensive manual on Flight/Evasion Skills for Real-World Combative trainers & trainees.
Among the contents include: The differences between Mud, Adventure, & Obstacle Racing, Competitive & Cooperative Mind-Sets, Military Function & Course Correlates. The extensive Techniques, Tactics, & Strategies section covers Stride Work, How to Approach Hills, How to Leap from Height and minimize Landing Load, How to Approach Electrical Hazards & Running the Gauntlet, The most Efficient ways to Climb Ropes (vertical, horizontal, and wall ropes), Tips on Climbing (everything from cargo nets to vertical walls to bouldering walls), Improving Low Crawl Efficiency, Balance Work, Hand-Over Hand Tips, and Tips for Bearing Loads for Distance.
We close with the Logistics Section which will provide tips on Clothing , Gear, Registration, and Clean-Up to make your race experience as streamlined as possible.
To snag an autographed copy just click the book above.
STREET SELF-DEFENSE SYSTEM: Vol. 2
X Weapon Techniques Against Armed Attackers
(3.5 Hours) This first volume is meant to accompany the harsh tactics we advocate in our street self-defense manual NO SECOND CHANCE. This first volume clocks in at over 3 1/2 hours and introduces the Natural Weapons Vocabulary, the Head-to-Toe Target System, introduces Static Scenario Drilling, and closes with Fluid Scenario Drilling i.e., the statistically most likely assault situations. (Disclosure: This volume is weapons-free. Volume 2 will cover that contingency in great depth.)
NEW! PITCH AN ADVENTURE SEMINARS