It’s New Year's Resolution time, in aid of that here's a deal we're running for the entire month of January.
Come aboard the ESP RAW Crew Service (just $26.50 per month/$36.50 International) and you'll get...
- One ESP RAW DVD every month. [Either the featured volume or your choice from our back library of 150 titles.]
- 15% off of all products and services in our store (Western Warrior Boot Camp Attendance included.)
- Free membership in The Vale Alliance.
- Free access to 6 Combat Conditioning WODs per week.
- Free access to 6 Days per Week of Combat Drills of the Day which cover Boxing, Wrestling, & Street work.
- Free access to the No Second Chance Book of Assignments our massive workbook of interactive readiness drills.
- Free access to The Vale Alliance forum where you will find instructional and historical material from myself and Coach Kris Iatskevich.
- Free access to Coaching Conferences via email, messaging, or phone.
- 3 Free RAW DVDs of your choice as a sign-up bonus.
- And-for the 1st 3 months of 2016 we'll include an additional volume of RAW (your choice) absolutely free with your 1st 3 months of membership. So, that's 2 per month thru March, Crew.
Again all of the above benefits for just $26.50 monthly ($36.50 International) far less than most every gym fee in the world.
If you are resolving in the New Year to train harder, to box with edges (elbows and illegal blows), wrestle like a beast, and indulge in the warrior spirit past and present-come aboard crew and we’ll go on this journey together.
All the best in the New Year!
We’ll be in St. Louis on April 9th for our team-up with Danny Hoskins and the Native American Warrior Arts Crew for some blade-work with Danny, rough and tumble from me, and Rik Brown will be there as well swinging some bad-ass mace.
To register or for details
Coming in 2016...
This video assumes that you have boxed before and already know the mechanics of throwing punches and kicks. Therefore, the instruction is very targeted: this material is not a general guide to clinch fighting; it is focused on using dirty boxing techniques to control the clinch.
From the fundamentals of the proto-clinch, biceps-ride pummeling, single underhook, and Russian arm tie to the arm drag, head control, and collar-elbow techniques, we will begin overlaying the strike flow that allows you to move into and out of the clinch at will all the while remaining in control.